Hi, I’m Keshawn.
I serve people who:
- are passionate about becoming wedding and event planners, by teaching them how to be the best in the business.
- are in love, by coordinating the wedding day and honeymoon of their dreams.
- have an event vision, by designing their celebration with enthusiasm and perfection.
I have over 16 years of corporate management and business owner experience, five star reviews and national recognition as a wedding event planner.
When I’m not negotiating deals for clients or in a meeting about my latest project, I can be found spending time outdoors with my family, brunching with my sister-friends or dishing about the latest real housewife drama or random pop culture phenomenon. I have opinions about everything and gladly share them over wine.
Curious to know more about me? Here are four fun facts:
- I have worked a million jobs from dorm room hairstylist, non-profit intern, to DSW cashier.
- I love a road trip and traveled up the Pacific Coast Highway in a drop top Mustang from San Diego to San Francisco with a stop in Napa Valley because did I mention…
- I love wine! I don’t really have a favorite and welcome free samples.
- I would eventually like to work on a college campus. Doing what, you ask? I’m not sure. I just love the feeling of being around people who love to learn and expand their horizons.
Work with me right this second by scheduling a consultation!
I love to talk all things love, weddings and special events and enjoy sharing my knowledge and expertise with those in need.